SuiteWorld Pre-Event Training and Certification
Fine-tune your NetSuite administration skills, get certified, and earn CPE credits on most courses.
Spend two days before the SuiteWorld Las Vegas conference in deep-dive training or preparing for the SuiteFoundation certification exam.
- Sharpen your administrative skills so you can manage your NetSuite account more effectively.
- Become proficient with performing accounting and finance tasks in NetSuite.
- Master reporting and searching techniques to extract critical business intelligence from NetSuite.
- Explore specific features and technologies to customize NetSuite to fit your business needs
- Prepare for the SuiteFoundation Certification Exam, and then take the exam during the conference.
Choose From Two Options:
1. Deep-Dive Training
Two days of in-person training and hands-on exercises in which you explore a variety of topics to help you and your organization become even more successful with NetSuite.
2. Certification Prep
Two days of concentrated study for the SuiteFoundation Certification Exam. An exam voucher is included with your registration. You can use the voucher to take the exam during the SuiteWorld conference or later at your convenience.
Pre-Event Training Prices
Early Bird (June 8 – August 6)
Standard (August 7 – October 1)
The Pod: (June 8 – October 1)
Groups of 3+
Late (October 2 – October 8)
Requires the purchase of a full conference pass.
Pre-event training and certification Classes are Sunday, October 17, and Monday, October 18, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a one-hour lunch break. Breakfast is available both days from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Breakfast and lunch are included in your course registration fee.
Training rooms are located in the Caesars Forum.
What To Bring
A laptop computer with Wi-Fi capability.
Pre-event training is provided at an additional cost and requires the purchase of a full SuiteWorld 2021 Conference Pass. All training options include hands-on exercises, access to demo accounts, training materials, meals, and snacks. Please bring a laptop computer with Wi-Fi capability.