2021 Packages and Pricing
The Pass: SuiteWorld
Las Vegas All Access
- First Mover Rate. Limited supply. Save $600.
- Our lowest rate available.
- First come, first served. Register before they are gone.
for Groups of 3+
- Save $600 off SuiteWorld.
- Purchase a minimum of three (3) passes and save big!
SuiteWorld+ Digital Experience
Registration opens in September 2021
Venue & Lodging
3911 Koval Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89109
3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- What is SuiteWorld?
- SuiteWorld is Oracle NetSuite’s annual conference for the NetSuite community. For more than 10 years, we’ve brought together NetSuite customers, partners, and developers to help them make new connections, exchange ideas, and learn how to grow their businesses with help from NetSuite.
- Where is SuiteWorld being held in 2021?
- We’re reimagining SuiteWorld with new ways for you to participate. Whether you choose to attend SuiteWorld in person at the new Caesars Forum in Las Vegas or from your home office online, we’re creating a program that will allow you to learn, network and grow your NetSuite superpowers no matter where you are.
- What are the conference dates for SuiteWorld?
- The conference kicks off on Monday, October 18, at 5 p.m. and ends on Thursday, October 21, at 2:30 p.m. Pre-event training workshops are available at an additional cost on Sunday, October 17, and Monday, October 18, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- How will SuiteWorld be different this year in terms of safety?
- Your health and safety are what matter to us most. We are continuously monitoring the CDC and local Las Vegas protocols and guidelines to ensure we gather in the safest way possible. As of June 1, all non-vaccinated attendees must wear masks inside Caesars Forum while fully vaccinated attendees are not required to wear masks. We will keep you updated here on our website and via registrant newsletters as regulations are updated.
- How do I register for SuiteWorld?
- SuiteWorld Las Vegas Registration is now open. Register here. Note that you will need to create an Oracle account to register. SuiteWorld+ Digital Experience registration will open this fall.
- What’s included in my registration fee?
- The Pass to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions, workshops, the SuiteWorld Expo including the Oracle NetSuite Commons, the welcome reception, the 10x10 celebration, and conference meals (breakfast, snacks, and lunch) on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- How do I transfer my SuiteWorld 2020 registration to the new date?
- Current paid registrants of SuiteWorld 2020 will automatically be registered for the new 2021 dates, at the 2021 pricing. An email was sent on June 8 with instructions on how to book your hotel. If you need assistance please contact the SuiteWorld registration team.
- What if I can’t make it to the rescheduled event?
- The deadline to cancel SuiteWorld 2020 roll-over registrations with a full refund is June 30, after that there is a 7% processing fee for cancellations.
- Is there a group rate if my company is sending more than one person?
- Yes, there will be a group rate for both the in-person and the online events. The Pod Pass to SuiteWorld Las Vegas is available for groups of three (3) or more and is offered at a discounted rate of $1,395.
- What forms of payment do you accept, and when is the payment due?
- We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, wire transfer, and purchase orders as payments for SuiteWorld conference passes. If you have payment process questions, please contact the registration support line at 866.245.5887 (Toll Free) / +1.408.915.3749 (International). If you register, have not paid, and do not cancel on or before September 10, 2021, your registration will automatically be cancelled. You will receive notification of your canceled registration via email.
- What are the substitution and cancellation policies?
All substitutions must be requested by sending an email to the SuiteWorld 2021 registration team at SuiteWorldReg@nthdegree.com with the names of both the original and substitute registrants. All requests for substitutions must be received on or before October 11, 2021, pending Oracle Event Staff approval. Substitution requests received after October 11, 2021, will incur a US $100 processing fee.
All cancellations must be requested by sending an email to the SuiteWorld 2021 registration team at SuiteWorldReg@nthdegree.com. Cancellation of travel and hotel reservations is the exclusive responsibility of the registrant.
- Cancellations must be received on or before September 10, 2021, to receive a full refund less a 7% processing fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after September 10, 2021.
- Refunds are allowed for Pod Group Discount passes. If the total quantity falls below the minimum of (3) passes, the price of the remaining passes will be adjusted to the current rate.
- No refunds are given if a visa application is denied after the deadlines outlined above.
- Other expenses, such as travel and hotel reservations, are not subject to a refund.
- Is there a Discover pass to SuiteWorld this year?
- Yes, we will be offering a Discover Pass to the SuiteWorld+ Digital Experience. We will not be offering the Discover Pass to SuiteWorld 2021 Las Vegas.
- How do I register for pre-event training or edit my choice of training class?
- Pre-event training workshops will be held on Sunday, October 17, and Monday, October 18, from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Please see the Training page for details. You can add training workshops to your schedule when you register for SuiteWorld. If you need to add training at a later date, log in to your MySuiteWorld account and add it to your already-existing conference pass. You’ll need the username and password that you created during registration. Note: You cannot sign up for pre-event training unless you have purchased a SuiteWorld full conference pass.
- What if I registered for SuiteWorld 2020 Pre-Event Training?
- Current paid registrants of SuiteWorld 2020 Pre-Event Training will automatically be registered for the new dates of October 17–18, 2021. If you have questions or need to make changes, please contact the SuiteWorld registration team.
- Where do I find the SuiteWorld agenda?
- Visit the SuiteWorld Program page to see our Agenda at a Glance. The complete conference program will be available in late August 2021.
- Can I go to any of the SuiteWorld sessions and mix tracks on the agenda?
- As a SuiteWorld Las Vegas Pass attendee, you’re welcome to mix and match any of the sessions to fit your agenda (with the exception of NetSuite for Partner sessions, which are available only to NetSuite partners).
- How do I register for an Ask the SuiteGuru session?
- SuiteGuru sessions are an ideal way to get all your product questions answered. Registration for SuiteGuru sessions will be available through the Agenda Builder, which will launch in September 2021. Note: you can only register for one session, and they are first-come, first-served.
- Who do I contact to find out about sponsoring SuiteWorld?
- Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- How do I submit a session idea to be considered as a speaker at SuiteWorld?
- The call for submissions is now closed; If you submitted a session proposal, we will notify you by email the week of August 2 with the status of your session. Good luck!
- What are the hotels for this event, and how close are they to Caesars Forum and SuiteWorld?
- Harrah’s and Caesars Palace are the two official hotels for SuiteWorld.
3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Caesars Forum is connected directly to Harrah’s through a sky bridge and the LIINQ Monorail Station.
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Caesars Palace is a 15-minute walk from Caesars Forum. From the main entrance of Caesars Palace, cross Las Vegas Blvd and walk east through the LINQ Promenade. Then take the connector bridge entrance to the Caesars Forum located under the High Roller Observation Wheel.
- How can I book a hotel room?
- You can make your hotel reservations for SuiteWorld during the registration process. If you have already registered and need to add a hotel room, you may do so through your SuiteWorld 2021 Dashboard.
- What is the hotel cancellation policy?
- Individual reservations with the hotel will be charged a deposit of one (1) night suite and tax per suite, to guarantee accommodations. The hotel will refund deposits when individual suite reservations are cancelled a minimum of 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- What do I need to bring with me to check in at SuiteWorld?
- Please be prepared to show a government photo ID in order to pick up your conference name badge.
- I lost my badge. What do I do?
- Conference attendees are required to always wear their badge. If you lose yours, please return to the registration counter for a new one. Please note that a $150 fee will apply for lost or replacement badges.
- Can I bring a guest?
- SuiteWorld does not offer a guest pass; however, SuiteWorld conference attendees can purchase a party pass for their guest. The 10x10 pass is $295 and provides access to the Wednesday evening party at the Virgin Hotel. SuiteWorld full conference attendees do not need to purchase a party pass for themselves, as this pass is included in the full conference package.
- What is the attire for the conference?
- Dress however you feel most comfortable. If you’re looking for some guidance, the majority of our attendees' wear business casual.
- What is the weather like in Las Vegas in October?
- October is very pleasant in Las Vegas with average temperatures between 77 and 84 °F ((25 to 29 degrees Celsius) and minimum temperatures around 56 and 61 °F (13 to 16 °C). SuiteWorld will have indoor and outdoor activities so we recommend you dress in layers as meeting rooms can be cool and networking activities may take place outside.
- Is Caesars Forum ADA compliant?
- Yes, Caesars Forum is ADA compliant.
- Is there a mother’s room at Caesars Forum?
- Yes, there are two mother’s rooms on property.
- Are translation services available?
- SuiteWorld is presented in English only. No translation services are available.
- Registration Assistance
- The SuiteWorld Help Desk is open on Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PT. Please call toll free at 866.245.5887 (Toll Free) / +1.408.915.3749 (International) or email SuiteWorldReg@nthdegree.com.