Prerequisite For Partners
If you are an Oracle partner, we encourage you to submit a proposal showcasing an Oracle customer and their success story. As a prerequisite, partners must either be a confirmed exhibitor or sponsor of SuiteWorld19 in order for paper submissions to be considered and/or accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about partner speaking opportunities.
Primary speakers on accepted sessions receive a complimentary full-conference registration. Co-speakers on accepted sessions will get a discounted conference registration.
Acceptance of the complimentary or discounted pass must be in compliance with the policies of your employer, including conflict of interest, ethics, and gift policies. All speakers from government entities must comply with their own organization’s compliance rules and regulations.
Conference speakers will be acknowledged and recognized on the website, in the session catalog, via the mobile app, and onsite at the event with special badge credentials.
Note: Hotel and travel are the responsibility of the speaker.
Questions about submitting a proposal? Contact Speakeremail@example.com
We look forward to receiving your Call for Submissions proposal.
Important Information About The Submission Tool
Note that the submission tool will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity based on the oldest inactive tool window.
You will lose all your submission data if this happens.
Browsers supported are Internet Explorer 8 and 9, Firefox 17 and higher, Chrome 29.x, and Safari 5.1.
- Every time you log in to the submission tool you will see all the proposals you have submitted to date.
- While the submission tool is open, you may go back and edit previously submitted sessions (for sessions that are not under review).
- At any point while submitting a proposal, you may stop and save your submission to complete at a later time. If you stop and save before your submission is complete (before all mandatory fields are answered), your submission will be given a status of "Partial." You can go back and edit this session while the Call for Speakers is open. Any sessions still in "Partial" status after the submission period is closed will NOT be considered.
- Take note of your confirmation number after each submission. If you have any questions or concerns, you will need to include that confirmation number.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
For additional information, please consult the Submission Guidelines and Instructions.